Now Find BR products at these fine retailer partners!
We are now carrying our product at retailers throughout Massachusetts.
Of course, we love when you visit us at our retail shops to get your cannabis, edibles, tinctures, vapes, and canna goods, but we understand that it may be more convenient to shop at a closer dispensary. We heard you and we are expanding our offerings across the state so look for BR at your other favorite dispensary. If you favorite dispensary doesn't carry BR products - request them too!
We will do our best to keep the map and below listing up to date but please understand our partner may not have the products currently in stock. So there may be times our retail partner is out of our product. We encourage you to call or chat with the specific location you would like to visit, or place an online pre-order prior to visiting, in order to secure the product before you leave your home for the dispensary.
Need assistance? - You can always chat with our team through the "chat bubble" on the corner of the screen.
Are you a wholesale buyer who wants to offer Berkshire Roots products at your location? Contact Steve today - Sevans@BerkshireRoots.com.
*Product availability at each location listed below varies please check with your local retailer to ensure the items you would like are instock.
- CNA Stores - Amesbury
- Rise - Amherst
- Red Cardinal - Amherst
- Nova Farms - Attleboro
- Gage Cannabis - Ayer
- DDM Cannabis - Blackstone
- Ascend - Boston
- Rise - Boston
- Mayflower - Boston
- Pioneer Valley - Brimfield
- Cannapi - Brockton
- Legal Greens - Brockton
- In Good Health - Brockton
- Commonwealth Alternative Care - Brockton
- Revolutionary Clinics - Cambridge
- Green Gold - Charlton
- RISE - Chelsea
- Society Cannabis - Clinton
- New England Harvest - Clinton
- Lazy River - Dracut
- Rise - Dracut
- Emerald Grove - Eastham
- Insa - Easthampton
- Garden Remedies - Marlborough
- Nature's Medicines - Fall River
- Atlantic Medical Partners - Fitchburg
- Green Era - Fitchburg
- Cultivate - Framingham
- Nova Farms - Framingham
- Sunny Side Cannabis - Framingham
- Botera - Franklin
- Great Barrington Dispensary - Great Barrington
- CuraLeaf - Hanover
- Full Harvest Moonz - Haverhill
- STEM - Haverhill
- High Hopes - Hopedale
- Native Sun Wellness - Hudson
- Cultivate - Leicester
- Sunnyside Cannabis - Leicester
- Smyth Cannabis - Lowell
- South Shore Buds - Marshfield
- Cape Cod Cannabis - Mashpee
- Triple M - Mashpee
- Kosa - Marlborough
- Garden Remedies - Melrose
- Panacea - Middleboro
- Natures Remedy - Millbury
- CommCan - Millis
- MJ's Market - North Grafton
- Discerned Cannabis - North Grafton
- Ascend - Newton
- Garden Remedies - Newton
- Eskar - Northbridge
- The Source - Northampton
- Balagan Cannabis - Northampton
- The Hempest - Northhampton
- Resinate - Northampton
- Enlite - Northampton
- Honey - Northampton
- Curaleaf - Oxford
- Uma Flowers - Pepperell
- Triple M - Plymouth
- Zen Leaf - Plymouth
- The Haven Center - Provincetown
- Curaleaf - Provincetown
- Insa- Salem
- Botanist - Shrewsbury
- Zen Leaf - Sharon
- The Goods - Somerville
- Sira Naturals - Somerville
- Green Meadow - Southbridge
- Devine Cannabis - South Egremont
- Dreamer - Southampton
- Insa - Springfield
- Rise - Springfield
- The Pass - Sheffield
- Terpene Journey - Swampscott
- Commonwealth Alternative Care - Taunton
- 253 - Turner Falls
- Natures Remedy - Tyngsborough
- Blackstone Valley Cannabis - Uxbridge
- Natures Medicine - Uxbridge
- Trade Roots - Wareham
- Emerald Grove - Eastham
- The Vault - Webster
- Insa - West Springfield
- Affinity - West Springfield
- Cannabis Connection - Westfield
- Bud Barn - Winchendon
- Botanist - Worcester
- Resinate - Worcester
Looking for great weed near you? Check out the list above or the map to see where you can find Berkshire Roots branded products.
Our cannabis, infused products, and even our branded apparel can be found in certain stores. We encourage you to check our partner's websites and order online or call to confirm you can grab your BR goods.
BELOW DEALS ARE FOR MA MEDICAL PATIENTS ONLY
$200 HAPPIER DEAL
First-time patients receive $50 credits, redeemable one per visit on Berkshire Roots medicated product, for a total of $200 in savings. Offer ends when medical card expires. (Cart total must reach $51 worth of Berkshire Roots products to apply) Please note this deal is not applied to outsourced products.
Come see Berkshire Roots within 60 days of renewing your card and receive four $50 credits, redeemable one per visit on Berkshire Roots medicated product, for a total of $200 in savings. (Cart total must reach $51 worth of Berkshire Roots products to apply) Please note this deal is not applied to outsourced products.
VETERANS 20-40% OFF
Veterans represent heroes to us here at Berkshire Roots. In return, we proudly support our veterans and offer a 20% discount on all Berkshire Roots medicated products. To qualify, just show us your Military ID or DD-214 form at checkout.
For Massachusetts Veterans who qualify with a 100% SC VA Rating: We offer you a 40% discount on all Berkshire Roots medicated products.
- Step 1: Must be a registered patient with the Massachusetts medical use of cannabis program
- Step 2: Verify your SC status of 100% by bringing in your DOD Common Access Card (dd form 2765) with Expiration Date: INDEF and Status: DAVPRM
- OR: Your VA ID Card, along with a copy of your commissary letter printed from https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/
- For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And thank you for your service!
Please note these deals do not apply to outsourced product.
10% OFF FOR 62+
You’re probably much smarter than we are with all those years of experience behind you. As a recognition of your special place in our community, we offer patients 62 and older a 10% discount on all Berkshire Roots medicated products.
Why not, you’ve earned it!
Please note this deal is not applied to outsourced products.
We provide a 10% discount for patients with a demonstrated financial hardship. To enroll in our program, you’ll need:
1) A valid Masshealth Eligibility Letter or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Card.
2) Proof of verifiable income below 300% of Federal Poverty Level guidelines.