We’re Here To Help Our Community And Make A Difference
Berkshire Roots offers the specials below, designed specifically for our medical patient customers.
Please speak to your sales associate when you arrive and, if you qualify, we’ll set you up in the patient discount program that fits your situation, allowing you to receive these discounts automatically on all future visits.
20% for $420 Discount
We adore our medical patients, and want to show our appreciation for being the ones who gave us our start. To thank you, if you spend at least $420 at Berkshire Roots during your visit, we’ll offer you a 20% discount on your entire purchase.
A pretty sweet deal, right?
Veterans – 20% to 40% Savings
Veterans represent heroes to us here at Berkshire Roots. In return, we proudly support our veterans and offer a 20% discount on all products. To qualify, just show us your Military ID or DD-214 form at checkout.
For Massachusetts Veterans who qualify with a 100% SC VA Rating: We offer you a 40% discount.
- Step 1: Must be a registered patient with the Massachusetts medical use of cannabis program
- Step 2: Verify your SC status of 100% by bringing in your DOD Common Access Card (dd form 2765) with Expiration Date: INDEF and Status: DAVPRM
- OR: Your VA ID Card, along with a copy of your commissary letter printed from https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage
- For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And thank you for your service!
Wisdom Discount – 10% discount for Seniors 65+
You’re probably much smarter than we are with all those years of experience behind you. As a recognition of your special place in our community, we offer patients 65 and older a 10% discount on all products.
Why not, you’ve earned it!
Roots Discount – 10% Discount for Hardship Patients
We provide a 10% discount for patients with a demonstrated financial hardship. To enroll in our program, you’ll need:
1) A valid Masshealth Eligibility Letter or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Card
2) Proof of verifiable income below 300% of Federal Poverty Level guidelines