Spicy Margarita Mocktail
- Your preferred Berkshire Roots Tincture
- ½ Lime juice or Limeade
- ¼ cup lemon-flavored sparkling water or seltzer
- ¼ cup of lime-flavored sparkling water or seltzer
- ¼ orange juice
- 4 to 6 slices of cucumber
- 1-2 jalapeno slices or whatever your favorite hot pepper is
- Sugar and chili powder to rim the glass
- To make chili sugar, combine the sugar, and chili powder on a shallow dish, rim your glass with lime and then dip it into the mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add cucumbers, jalapenos, lime juice, lemon, and lime seltzer, your Berkshire Roots preferred dose of Tincture and orange juice. Muddle together, squishing everything together to release the juices.
- Fill the glass with ice, and shake; the longer you shake, the spicier it will be.
- Strain mixture into your prepared glass and garnish with extra cucumbers and jalapenos if desired!