Berkshire Roots Recipe Box
Cannabis Infused recipes from the test kitchens at Berkshire Roots
BR’s “Stuck at Home Sticky Bars”
- ¾ cup creamy peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or any other substitute)
- OPTIONAL: Berkshire Roots Tincture (your choice and preferred dosing)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- 2 ½ to 3 cups of cereal (use what you have, we used Honey Nut Cheerios)
Chocolate Topping Ingredients:
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate bar (OPTIONAL: you can use one of our Chocolate bars for this part!)
How to Make it:
Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. If you don’t have parchment paper you can just use a non-stick sheet.
Place a medium pot over low heat and add in peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. If you are using tincture, add your dosing in now. Mix until smooth and well combined, about 1 minute.
Add in cereal; stir until combined and cereal is completely coated. Pour onto the pan and use a spatula to flatten the top so it is even.
Next, make the chocolate topping by adding chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between, until chocolate is melted.
Pour melted chocolate over the bars. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until bars are completely cool and the chocolate is hard. Cut into bars and enjoy!