Berkshire Roots Recipe Box
Cannabis Infused recipes from the test kitchens at Berkshire Roots
Honey Roasted Pear Sparkling Mocktail
- 6 pears or 1 lb pear sliced in half
- 1/4 to 1/3 tsp honey (divided)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (divided)
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp apple juice or water
- Pinch of ground clove
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 24–28 ounces sparkling sparking white grape juice
- Brown sugar or coconut palm sugar to coat rims of glasses (optional)
- Berkshire Roots Tincture (your preferred dosing)
- Garnishes: Fresh thyme, sage, or rosemary
How to Make it:
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet or grease it well. Slice your pears in halves or quarters. Remove the stems.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, and pinch of ground nutmeg. Brush this over the pears, evenly.
- Place pears in oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, until soft and pears are browned on bottom. If you are using larger pears, they will take longer to roast. Pears take closer to 22 minutes.
Remove from oven. Once cooled, scoop out the seeds from the pears.
- Place your honey roasted pears in a blender or food processor with vanilla and 2 tbsp juice or water. Blend until puréed.
- Add puréed pears to large glass pitcher or glass serving bowl. Let it chill before serving.
- Once ready to serve, add a pinch of ground clove, 3 to 4 more tablespoons of honey, 24-28 ounces sparkling sparking white grape juice to the pitcher or bowl. Stir together. Add in your preferred dose of Berkshire Roots Tincture.
- Coat wine classes or cocktail classes in brown sugar or coconut sugar. Then pour 5- 6 ounces of the sparkling cocktail mix into each class.