Berkshire Roots Recipe Box
Cannabis Infused recipes from the test kitchens at Berkshire Roots
- 1g of your preferred Berkshire Roots flower
- Your choice of loose tea
- Flavor additives (lemon, mint, etc.)
- Tea steeper
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
How to Make it:
Step 1: Decarboxylate your Cannabis to activate THC and other cannabinoids
- Take 1 gram of your preferred BR cannabis flower
- Baking sheet
- Weed grinder
- Parchment paper
- Preheat an oven to 325°F.
- Grind up the herb using a grinder, then line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the grind across the middle of the lined baking pan.
- Bake the cannabis in the oven for 35 minutes to decarboxylate.
- Fill tea steeper with loose tea and the cannabis grind that you have now decarboxylated
- Fill a small pot with water and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Pour the boiling hot water over the tea steeper.
- Gently stir the tea bag for a couple of minutes after it’s been poured.
- Remove the tea steeper from the mug.
- Then add in any flavorings like sugar, milk, honey or cream and enjoy!