POMEGRANATE MULLED CIDER
- 8 ounces apple cider
- 1 ounce pure pomegranate juice
- Fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 1/4 tsp white peppercorns
- 1 green cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp whole peppercorns
- Your preferred Berkshire Roots tincture and dosing
How to Make it:
Put the juices in a large pot, or slow cooker. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring up to a simmer. Turn down the heat and let steep for at least an hour.
Strain before serving and add in your preferred dose of Berkshire Roots Tincture.