SPARKLING CRANBERRY POMEGRANATE
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2-3 limes
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup white sugar + 1/4 cup for rimming glasses
- 2 and 1/3 cups unsweetened cranberry pomegranate juice
- 24 ounces club soda sparkling water, or sparkling soda
- Lots of crushed or cubed ice
- Your choice of Berkshire Roots tincture
- Optional: fresh mint, cinnamon sticks
How to Make it:
In a bowl, whisk together the water and 3/4 cup white sugar until the sugar is completely integrated.
Fill a large pitcher halfway with lots of ice. Pour in the simple sugar mixture of water and sugar.
Add in the unsweetened cranberry-pomegranate juice and your preferred dosage of Berkshire Roots tincture. Add in the club soda or sparkling water.
Stir together in the pitcher. Add in the sliced limes and pomegranate seeds.
If desired, rim your glasses in sugar! Dip the top of the glass into a bowl filled with water and then into a bowl filled with sugar.
Pour the drink into the sugar rimmed glasses and garnish if desired with a cinnamon stick and/or fresh mint. Add a slice of lime if desired.
Enjoy immediately! (To make ahead, combine everything except the ice and sparkling water/soda. Add ice and sparkling water/soda right before serving.)